ANHAM features a powerful team of local subsidiaries and affiliates, combined with principals in the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) region, South and Central Asia, the U.S and Europe, who possess an intimate knowledge of each local region's history, business practices and culture.
We leverage our expertise and affiliate relationships to successfully manage various projects by providing superior oversight and support, employing experienced industry experts to communicate project objectives, gathering information and submitting exacting progress reports, while local affiliates or partners oversee the actual project work.
Our Areas of Expertise
ANHAM delivers expert solutions in each of the following areas:
• Vehicle Services
• Food Service, Supply, Distribution
• Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
• Construction, Operations, and Maintenance
• Transportation and Logistics Services
• Training and Education
• Facilities Management, Staff Support Services
• Procurement, Acquisition, and Distribution Management
• Surveillance, Security, and Investigative Systems
• Aviation Services
• Health Management Services
• Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
• Oil and Gas (O&G) Services
The ANHAM Advantage
We are experts in our field- We perform projects based on local procedures, culture and best practices within the framework of MENA, US and European laws and customs.
We are cost-effective- Our unique approach reduces costs by minimizing the number of expatriate personnel sent to do work that can be performed equally well by local business people- and we eliminate the hidden costs of the cultural learning curve.
We understand the power of relationships- We know that local project investments display goodwill by providing education and training opportunities, creating quality jobs and managerial career paths for the local population.